RAIN quotes COLLECTION



Life is a storm either you get a Umbrella or learn to dance in the Rain.


My life is a storm, can you dance in the rain with me?



I LOVE RAIN!! The dark sky, thunder, and the smell !..RAINY DAYS make me HAPPY!!!



I wish I could sit in the rain and let it wash all my worries away



If I could do anything, it would be to kiss you in the middle of the street, on the rainiest day of the year.



Today is a good day if you're a duck ! :P
Happy Rain


Rainy days are lazy days. Makes you want to watch movies , eat yummy food and do absolutely nothing.


I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.



The only noise now was the rain, pattering softly with the magnificent indifference of nature for the tangled passions of humans.




No comments

Powered by Blogger.