Love whatsapp status <=click here

    1. Love you like a love song 


   2. They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.








3. Dear Mario, i have wasted my chilhood in saving your girlfriend. Now i atleast doesn't have a girl friend


4. Dear Mario, in your times men used to save their girl friends

    But in our time we need to be saved from our girl friends

 

5. Love is not a word to say
    Love is not a game to play
    Love doesn't start in April and finish in May
    Love is yesterday, tomorrow and today.


   6. I have a lots of love to give but i still couldnt find that lucky person


    7. You were the pulse of my brain
         kick of my wine, give Kiss to me evertime




     8.Girl, you better have a license, coz you are driving me crazy!


     9. Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.


10. Someday, somewhere, somehow me & you will be together 


11.Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are already taken.


12. There is no past love or future love only there is love which is be always between us.



13. If they reject your love don't feel sad. As they aren't lucky to be loved by you.





14. I thought you as delicate as rose but I doesn't know the sharpness of your pine that bleeds my    

      HEART


15. I thought u as my heart,
    
     So, I followed u like hutch dog,

     But as thought me as street dog












Please LIKE & SHARE BY facebook, google+, twitter etc.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.