Romantic quotes

If you miss somebody this means he�s already close to you no matter how long you know each other.
---------------------------------

Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

---------------------------------

Love is not about how much you say "i love you" but how much you can prove that it's true.

---------------------------------

I don't care if we talk about absolutely nothing, i just want to talk to you.

---------------------------------

Love & trust are based on facts & acts, one wrong act can break one�s trust, whereas one small fact can make one fall in love.

---------------------------------

I love my life because it gave me you ,I love you because you are my life.

---------------------------------

They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.

--------------------------------

You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.

---------------------------------

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

---------------------------------

When love is not madness, it is not love.

---------------------------------

I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day's great sun.

---------------------------------

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

---------------------------------

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

---------------------------------

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

---------------------------------

My day isn�t complete without hearing your voice or getting a text from your...

---------------------------------

"Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second."


No comments

Powered by Blogger.