Sorry quotes


I am sorry for felling sorry.

I have learned that sometimes SORRY is not enough. You actually have to change yourself.

I'm sorry if I hurt you,
I'm really sorry.
I Am Sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad. 
I promise I won't do it again.
I'm sorry but I love you, I'm sorry if I miss you. Even if I can't have you, you know I'm there for you and I always will be.
Love means never having to say you're sorry. 
I'm sorry if you don't like me. But the truth is, I don't plan on changing for anybody.
I'm sorry, I'm not perfect and I make mistakes. Please forgive me. 
�Chocolate says "I'm sorry" so much better than words.� 
I have learned that sometimes "sorry" is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.
Love means never having to say you�re sorry.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.