Amazing quotes at quotehubs

  
If you like me Then raise your hand,
If not then raise your standard.





Every person be is a nobody before becoming somebody.



Its Cute When your Crush’s Crush is You



Sometimes I think to write LOL at the end of every answer in exams.





If you need an example of how to live
you should not have been born.





Every person be is a nobody before becoming somebody.



Never let success get to your head.
Never let failure get to your heart..








Chemistry, its an great mystery that I have solve.



Examinations is the only way to
Gain MAX. knowledge with MIN. days.





Sometimes we lose, sometimes we win,

 but in the end its all same to me.



My one hand is enough to fight against the world.. If u hold the other one .





Please LIKE & SHARE BY facebook, google+, twitter etc.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.