Best quotes


I think mobiles are better than girls at least we can switch off them for some time.


Do you want to judge me? Please take a look at you.



I'm not slow. Im at energy saving mode.

Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. - Student of Albert Einstein

You dont get drown by falling in the water. You get drowned by staying there.


If opportunity doesnt knock, build a door.

I'm not drunk.I'm badly in love with your eyes- Bad Lover

Plan A Fail? Wait still you have 25 letters remaining.

Stop Checking my Whatsapp Status go and live a life.

I am always right, once I thought that I am wrong, But i was wrong.

Love means let it go. -Bad Lover


Im poor. I cant PAY attention in Class room.

If you want convince anyone, confuse them.

Silent people have the greatest minds.

Be nice person but never try to prove.

My attitude depends upon who is front of me.

Scrape here �������������� to reveal my Whatsapp status: P

Everything is fine in love and War.

I want the passion to loving me forever.

Mai dimag main nahi�Dil main aata hu�Salman Bhai

You can disturb me any time if you don't have time to do something.

If there is MONEY.there is a million relatives and enemies.

I love my job when I am on my vacations.

Behind every successful man there is a Passion and Hard work.

Nothing is over until you stop trying.


If everything is coming your way, you're probably in the wrong Way.

Don't think of cost. Think of value.

Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly.

Saying someone is ugly doesn't make you any prettier.

Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you deal with it

Its better to be alone than to be with bad company.

Falling in love is not a option. To stay in love is.

Don't listen to what people say, watch what they do.


Always deliver more than expected - Larry Page

You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep focusing on last one.

If you don't like something change it. If you can change it change your mind set about it.

Its better to know and be disappointed than to never know and always wonder.

To be interesting be interested.

Think win-win.


You cannot change what you refuse to face.

Mistakes are proof that you are trying.

Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.

You have to odd to be number one.

Work to express not to impress.

Be the reason of crowd instead of part of crowd.

Do what you love? Who the hell is stopping you?

.

If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you dont, you'll find an excuse.

People are more what they hide than what they show

I'm not always 'Available' try your luck next time.

If you just help enough other people get what they need, you will get everything you need.

Whatsapp Status Messages and Quotes:


The best feeling feeling is when you look at her and she is already staring.

Stop waiting for things to happen. Go out and make them happen.

This post is for anyone whos been through it. going through it, and got through it.

Stay up, Stay Blessed and Stay Positive.

Listen to your elderss advice. not because they always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

If you cant make a mistake, you cant make anything.

Falling down is how we grow. Stay down is how we die.

What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.

Sometimes it not the song that makes you emotional. its the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it..

Do good. And good will come to you.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.