09/04/16 New quotes


Yes friendship is a ship
Its not the one which makes you sink
But its the one which rescues you when u are about to sink.





Yes facebook is a book and I may spend too much time in it becoz.,
it shows my attitude called status,
my work called about me,
my society called notifications,
my love called friends.








I’m not the who tries for 100’s of persons and settles for one.
im the person who fills my heart and mind with one
and thinks to live with them until the end.





Better to a king of smaller kingdom than to be a solider of
 larger one
Its better to be a CEO of smaller company than to be a worker
 of larger one









Yes im an entrepreneur
Im the employer & im the employee
Im the manager & im the worker
Im the servant and ofcourse im the CEO.










No comments

Powered by Blogger.