Brand New image quotes and whatsapp status

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it's called the
PRESENT





i thought of  MIT, tried for IIT
applied for NIT, joined
this dirty.





I’m jealous of my parents that 
I’ll never have a kid as COOL as theirs





The only BOOK teens read these days.



Dear whoever is reading this, smile.
Life is too short to be unhappy.






Always laugh when you can. It is cheaper than medicine







Stop worrying what you have to loose and
start focusing on what you have to gain







Be Cool
Be Happy






I thought u as delicate as rose.
But I don’t know the sharpness of your pine which bleeds my heart







You were the pulse of my brain
         kick of my wine, give Kiss to me
everytime











i know im something, Because god doesnt create garbage









Please LIKE & SHARE BY facebook, google+, twitter etc.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.